When posting a comment on our blog, please follow these guidelines. Thank you to Tracy Watanabe for helping us to develop these!
- Students, parents, and teachers will identify students by their first names only. If a family member is writing a comment, please identify yourself as “______’s mom” or “______’s dad”, instead of using your last name.
- For safety, commenters may not include any identifying information, such as your last name and where you live.
- All comments are moderated and will be approved by Mrs. Trisoliere before they appear on the blog.
- Positive and respectful comments are allowed.
- Proof-read comments are allowed.
- Use complete sentences with correct grammar. “Text talk” is not appropriate for blogs.
- Try to write comments that can add to the conversation about the post you are commenting on.
- Find a comment you agree or disagree with and then make a respectful comment. (Ex. I agree with you because….., or I respectfully disagree with you because……)
Here is a great video from Mrs. Yollis’ class to learn about how to create quality comments. Thank you , Mrs. Yollis’ class!