Ms. Best's Class Blog

Just another Apache Junction Unified School District Edublogs site

Holiday Wishes for our Special Volunteer…

on December 18, 2016

snowman-thanks

At the end of every year it is a time for us to reflect and also take time to thank those special people who have made a difference in the classroom. Mrs. Maher has helped me for over five years and I would like for all of us to take a moment to express our gratitude for her volunteer time spent in our classroom.  Thank you Mrs. Maher for everything that you do to help out the students.  We could not do it without you.

64 Responses to “Holiday Wishes for our Special Volunteer…”

1. Tommy says:

Thank you Mrs. Maher for the amazing dictionary,pencil,and orange.The orange has all the bone power I need,the dictionary helped me spell dictionary and the pencil helps me write.

sincerely,
    Tommy

2. tina says:

Thank you Mrs.Maher for every thing you have done. Hope you have a wonderful christmas.

3. dahlya says:

Dear Mrs.maher

You help us so much.You are the best.you are one of my bestes friends.I hope you stay with us for a long time.Have a good christmas mrs. Maher

4. karim says:

Dear Mrs. Maher you are the best thank you for giving are class the pencil. have a fun christmas

• Rmaher says:

Thanks. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. I’m looking forward to hearing what exciting things you did.
      Happy New Year Rmaher

5. Megan says:

You are the best teacher ever. I hope you have a good Merry Christmas.

• Rmaher says:

Thanks for the compliment! Enjoy your break and when school starts, let me know how you spent your time.
      Happy New Year! Rmaher

6. xavier says:

Dear Mrs.Maher you have been really nice for me and my class mates.I enjoy when you come in the classroom.you help me and my classmates with our work that we do not understand.I want to thank you and wish you a merry Christmas.

7. jayden says:

dear mrs.maher you helpful you gave us gifts and very good ones to you are the best t help us and mrs.best.

8. Emily says:

Dear Mrs.Maher
    Thank you for helping me with my work all the time.Thank you for taking your time and coming over here to Four Peaks Elementary school.Hope you get to spend time with your family on Christmas.HAVE A MARRY CHRISTMAS!!!

You’re welcome, Emily!
      I spent a quiet, joyful Christmas with my husband. When we return on Jan. 9th, maybe you can tell me what you enjoyed most about the vacation.
      Happy New Year 2017!

9. Kitiara says:

Thank you Mrs.Maher for going to our class room and helping students who needs the help. It really helps Ms.Best helping all the students who needs help.

• Rmaher says:

Thanks. I enjoy helping all of the students when I’m there.
      Enjoy the rest of your vacation and come back to school refreshed!

Happy New Year 2017!

10. 07nbruland says:

thank you for helping us.You help us so much andwe wanted to retrern the favor.Merry Christmas!!!

• Rmaher says:

You are welcome! I’m anxious for school to start and to hear some of the fun things that you did during your vacation.

Happy New Year 2017!

11. Lesly says:

Thank you Mrs.Maher for the dictionary and the delicious orange also the Christmas pencil.I wish and hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new years.

• Rmaher says:

You’re welcome! My Christmas was beautiful and I’m working on having a fantastic beginning to 2017.

See you on Jan. 9th. You can tell me then some of the fun things you did during break.

Happy New Year 2017!

12. Alexis says:

Thank you Mrs.Maher for helping me on hard questions. You are the best! Merry Christmas.

;]

• Rmaher says:

You are welcome! When we get back to school you can tell me some of the fun things you did on vacation. I hope you’re having fun with your “math flash cards”!

Happy New Year 2017!

13. Jose says:

Dear Mrs.maher

thank you for helping us and i wish you a merry christmas.

• Rmaher says:

You’re welcome. I hope you had a very, Merry Christmas and are looking forward to the new year and learning new things.

Happy New Year 2017

14. shuler says:

I’m thank for bringing the dictionaries and the oranges from SHULER.

• Rmaher says:

You are welcome Shuler. Did you know that your name is German and means pupil (student)? I hope you had a wonderful vacation and spent time with your family.
      See you on Monday! Happy New Year!

15. Natalee says:

You help us so much.You are so nice to help us.

• Rmaher says:

Thank you. I enjoy helping students who want to learn and seeing how happy they are when they understand something new…especially math!
      Happy New Year! Rmaher

16. Amanda says:

Thank you Mrs. Maher for everything you have done to help us. You are the best teacher (besides ms. best) ever!

• Rmaher says:

You’re welcome Amanda. Thank you for wanting to learn and always doing your BEST!
      Happy New Year! See you on Monday.

17. Ethan says:

Thank you for your help Mrs.maher you are the best.thank you for the help that we all need.

• Rmaher says:

I hope you had a wonderful vacation with your family and had a chance to do something fun! Happy New Year!
      I’ll see you on Monday.

18. Devon says:

Thank you for helping me you are the best volunteer. thanks for the gifts Mary Christmas and a happy new year.

• Rmaher says:

You’re welcome! I like working with you and the other students. If you need help with the practice problems, just ask me.
      I hope your Christmas was wonderful. See you on Monday.
      Happy New Year! Rmaher

19. Nancy says:

Mrs.Maher the first day when you came into the class it was like you were a surprize guest.

• Rmaher says:

Surprise! I’m still here. : ) When we get back to school, tell me what you enjoyed most about break.
      Happy New Year!

20. Logan says:

Mrs. Maher you have helped us for almost a whole year so I thank you and I wish you a merry Christmas.

• Rmaher says:

I hope your Christmas was merry too! We celebrated at home and it was very peaceful.
      I look forward to hearing what your favorite gift was when we get back to school.

Happy New Year!

21. gavin says:

Thank you Mrs,Maher thank you for all the help you give us you have help a lot of kids this year and thank you for all the gifts like the pencils,oranges,and the dictionary so all I want to say is THANK YOU

• Rmaher says:

You’re very welcome! I hope you enjoy the dictionary. I used to read the dictionary for fun!
      Have a very Happy New Year 2017!

22. Sara says:

Dear Mrs.Maher
    Thank you for helping me when I need help on my morning work.Thank you for coming to our class room I’m so happy that you chose to help this class.MARRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Hi Sara,

It was easy to choose your class to help. I heard from a great source (Ms. Best) that the students enjoyed learning. Keep it up.
      Happy New Year 2017!

23. maria says:

Dear Mrs.Maher,
    Thank you for your help.I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.I wish you where hear all the time.I will miss you.I am going to thank you a lot

Merry Christmas Maria,
      I hope you had a wonderful vacation with your family and spent time exploring new places that you haven’t visited before.
      Happy New Year!

24. rylee mccormac says:

Thank you so much for what you do for all of us that are in ms.best class and kids that were is her class room.Also thank you for the stuff you give us.Last we love you 🙂

• Rmaher says:

You’re very welcome! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas break and spent time with family and friends. That’s always the best part for me!
      Happy New Year 2017!

25. Manuel says:

Mrs.Maher has been a great help in our classroom and I would like to say thank for all of her help. Mrs.Maher is very nice and all the classrooms that see her should be very happy and excited Marry Christmas

• Rmaher says:

Thanks, Manuel, for the compliments. It’s always fun to spend time in your classroom helping out.
      I hope your Christmas was enjoyable. You’ll have to tell me what you enjoyed most about the holiday when we get back to school on Monday.
      Happy New Year!

26. chris says:

than you for helping us on our work and giving us the help. and we all wish you have a good christmas and a exited

• Rmaher says:

You are welcome! I hope that your Christmas was lots of fun and you had a chance to spend time with family and friends. See you on Monday!
      Happy New Year!

27. Maddy says:

Hey Mrs.Maher I hope christmas is SNOW problem and you have s COOL christmas time bye and thank you <3

• Rmaher says:

My Christmas was SNOW problem. We watched the weather reports and didn’t travel anywhere where it was too COOL! I hope you had fun during the break!
      Happy New Year!

28. Graham says:

I hope you have a very merry Christmas!
    And just so you know you are awesome!

• Rmaher says:

Thank you for the compliment. Thank you also for being helpful in the classroom.
      I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and found time to “explore your dictionary”.
      See you on Monday.
      Happy New Year 2017!

29. Allistar says:

Thank you for being here.Thank you for being my friend.Hop you have a Mary Chrismus.

• Rmaher says:

You’re welcome! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and are looking forward to the next semester of learning “cool stuff”!
      Happy New Year 2017!

30. Jade says:

I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Thank you for helping us on our work.

• Rmaher says:

You’re welcome Jade. I think it’s rewarding to help students who want to learn. Keep up the good work.
      I hope you enjoyed your Christmas break and spent time with family and friends.
      Happy New Year!

31. juliana says:

thank you for the help and being there for us every Monday we love you and i hope you have a wonderful break.

Hi Juliana,
      I had a wonderful break; just relaxing and seeing friends and family. I hope you enjoyed yours as well.
      Happy New Year 2017!

32. michael says:

hi mrs.maher have a good good day.

are u have a good day and have a good christmas.

33. Rmaher says:

Hi Michael,

How did you spend your Christmas vacation? I hope you had an enjoyable time with family and friends. See you on Monday!
    Happy New Year!