Ms. Best's Class Blog

Just another Apache Junction Unified School District Edublogs site

Giving Thanks

on November 20, 2016

happy-thanksgiving-pumpkin

Thanksgiving is a time to reflect and give thanks for the many things that we have in our lives. What are you thankful for and what can you do to make Thanksgiving an even better day for someone else?

29 Responses to “Giving Thanks”

1. Brenda Farris says:

I am thankful for my wonderful group of students and teachers at Four Peaks Elementary School!

• graham says:

I am thankful for you Ms.Farris. Also all the
      teacher and my parents

I would open the door. And then I tell someone to have a good day.

2. gavin says:

I am thankful for my friends and family.Making people smile is enough for me but I go all out by asking my parents if we can make a food drive.

3. Amanda says:

I am thank full for all the family and friends that I have today. I will make thanksgiving a better day by saying to all my family “that I am so thankful that you could come!”

4. Tommy says:

I am thankful for my family.If I could do something to make someone’s thanksgiving better I would give them a compliment.

5. Rylee says:

I am thankful for my family because they make sure that I have food and cloths and that I am not sick. What I would do for someone is play free rice because it helps people and gives people rice.

6. tina says:

Im thankful for my family and teacher. To make my teacher happy I would give her a big hug.To make her day is to say manners to her and help her.

7. Lesly says:

I am thankful for my family because they all love me and they buy me clothes and also because they are an important sibling.I am thankful that i have a roof over my head because if there was hard rain.

8. manuel says:

I am thankful for my friends and family. I can make thanksgiving even better for someone by donating money to them. I can also make someones thanksgiving even better by donating food.

9. Emily says:

I am thankful for the school that I go too.I am thankful for my family.I would make someones day by donating food and cloths.

10. Kyla says:

I am thankful for my friends and family I am thankful my school four peaks. I am thankful for my sisters and brother.

11. jayden says:

I am thankful for my family and my teacher.I am thankful for my school and my my home.What i can do to make someones thanksgiving better give him left overs if he was here late.

12. Natalee says:

I am thankful for my sister, my family, and step family. I can make a better day for someone by making them laugh.

13. jose says:

I am thank full for my mom and my dad for making me food and giving me a place to sleep.And they are defintntly the most people i am thank full for

spred laufter or kindness they will spread it

14. Sara says:

I am thankful for my family. I would go and donate money to my school to go on a field trip.

15. Devon says:

I am thankful for my friends and my family. I am also thankful for having a roof over my head. I will make someones Thanksgiving better by donating money for a food drive.

16. karim says:

i am thank full for family, friends, and my pets because they always make me happy. To make Thanksgiving for others better is to be nice and teacher others by example.

17. allistar says:

I am thankful for my family.I will make a better thanksgiving by telling good jokes.

18. Shuler says:

I am thankful for my mom and having a roof over my head. And i will help other people by opening the door and another stuff.

19. rbest says:

Dear Class,

You are all an amazing group of students who have the kindest hearts. Your comments on this blog post provides proof for that. I wish each one of you the most wonderful Thanksgiving. See you all on Monday.

Love,
    Ms. Best

20. xavier says:

i am thankful for my mom,friends,dad,and my teacher.i will invite them to the park and we all will eat a turkey

21. chris says:

I am thankful for my mom and dad for giving food to us and others. I made it better by buying a turkey for the family

22. Alexis says:

I am thankful for my family on my side when I’m sick and sad or anything. I love my family so much I wish them a happy thanksgiving.

23. Kitiara says:

I am thankful for my family,friends, and teachers. I’ll bring them with me to my grandma’s house to eat a big turkey.

24. maria says:

I am thankful for my family and my pets. I will make someone better by donating money to them.

25. Gary says:

I am thankful for food and water.I am also thankful for family and friends pets and a lot of other stuff.

26. Maddy says:

I am thankful that I have such good friends a good teacher and a good principal.I would make someones day by giving a compliment or two and using mercy and kindness to my new friend.

27. Logan says:

I am thankful for my life and all of my freinds.The way to make thanksgiving better for somoe else is to to donate food and water to people that are poor.

28. Noe says:

i am thankful for my family and friends.I will help my parents clean the house.