Ms. Best's Class Blog

Just another Apache Junction Unified School District Edublogs site

Book Sharing

on November 17, 2014

Dear Class,

We all have been reading quite a bit these past few weeks.  What is your favorite book and why?  My favorite book series is the Black Lagoon book set.  I really enjoy reading about all of the antics of the characters in this series.  I used to read one of these books every day when school first started in second grade. We had a lot of laughs listening to all of the different things that happened in each book. Maybe you want me to reread a few of these books to you now that you are in fourth grade? Looking forward to hearing about your favorite book.

Your Teacher,

Ms. Best

26 Responses to “Book Sharing”

1. taelyr says:

my favorite book is captain underpants it is a funny sears about two boys that change their principle into a super hero.

2. Wesley says:

Dear Mrs.Best,
    My favorite book is Diary Of A Wimpy Kid because it talks about like road trips and big brother problems it has context clues also so I know that presperation is it is sweat. To be continued.

3. Eli says:

My favorite book is Bone I like the Bone books because they have a good story in each book it also has great detail that tells you everything and the art is great!

4. jacob says:

my favorite book is called the big friendly giant he doesn’t eat people like the other giants the story is about always be nice and don’t be mean.

5. Nicholas says:

I like the book the black lagoon.

6. Terry says:

Dear Mrs.Best
    My favorite book is Diary of a wimpy kid
    because it interesting and cerative and fun and very funny if you read it you would feel like your there . Thats how I would feel . Imnot sure about you but i feel like im there but it’s amazing . They are 215 pages long ! Thats alot of pages .

7. julia says:

Dear Ms.Best my favorite books are The Magic School Bus. Magic School Bus is my favorite because you can learn a lot from it. one time i was reading about dinosaurs and i learned that T.REX,allosaurus,and troodon dinosaurs are meat-eaters and i learned that camarasaurus,plateosaurus and stegosaurus are plant-eaters. i learn a lot out of books.

8. james says:

My favorite book is boomer planes i like it because it gives me imfrmashen about bomers.

9. james says:

I like bomber plans because it gives me information about bombers.

10. Kole says:

My Favorite book is Diary of A wimpy Kid because it is funny and cool so it shows alot of expereshin

11. Skyler says:

My favorite book is wacky Wednesday cause you read it then you find what it said was wacky.

12. Balie says:

My favorite book is Diary Of A Wimpy Kid The ugly truth number 5 is my favorite book it is he best book ever that how i like it because.It is so funny to me and other people laugh at it to.At page 3 and other pages to. That’s why that is my favorite book is bey bey.

13. mackenzie says:

Dear Ms.Best
    My favorite book is Life-Size Dinosaurs because it has a lot of information and life size pictures. It showed really good graphics.

14. Autumn says:

My favorite book is Fake Mustache because it is funny and it has mustaches which are my favorite thing because they are furry.

15. Margie says:

My favorite book is mirror mirror the movie novel because you get to see how snow white grows up

16. Justice says:

My favorite book is The Dog Who Saved Christmas. There is a dog who saved a girl who was drowning. The dog was hero and the girl had to take the dog home with her.

17. Trevor says:

My favorite book is Star in the Storm.The blanket was damp and musty, so the brought in out and hung in on a limb to air.When they reached the top of the quidnunc, Maggie sat on the edge of the smooth-faced rock and carefully slid down to a wide,rocky ledge that was carpeted with soft moss.That why I like the Star in the Storm.

18. Brianna says:

My favorite book is The Diary of a Wimpy Kid , I like the whole series because whenever I get it from the Library I read it all and I love those books so much I want to buy the whole series because it is so awesome.

19. Kyla says:

My favorite book is Wolves because they are magical creatures.

20. Bre says:

My favorite book is Babymouse our hero because it tell you that Babymouse is going to wake up.She has to walk to school.That why I like babymouse our hero.

Love Bre

21. Ivy says:

Im writting aboat mincraft.

It tells you aboat how you can be
    a pro at serviving,billding and how
    to work the controoler.

it tells you alot of informashon.
    by,ivy

22. hunter says:

Polar Express
    My favorite book is the Polar Express.They go on a big advencher to the north pole and they find there presents and they had to give them back.

23. Usmaida says:

Dear Mrs.Best,
    My favorite book is the magic school bus because it show a lot of science, math, animal, cells of your body and the have fun trips that are so interesting and the trips that we have not read about and theirs so much to learn about magic school bus.

24. Alex says:

My favorite book is Dairy of a wimpy kid number 5 because it was so funny page 3 and more pages to that is why I like it.

25. Rayshell says:

My favorite
    book is Captain Underpants.
    This is why it is my
    favorite book because
    in one comic the trash comes to live
    and it is called the INEDIBLE HUNK
    and it made me laugh so hard
    it hurt to laugh at that time.