- Students, parents, and teachers will identify the students by their first names only. (If a parent comments, it should read “amber’s dad” instead of “Brad Moore”).
- Keep personal information private, such as your last name, phone number, and where you live.
- Respectful comments are allowed.
- Proof-read comments are allowed.
- Use complete sentences with appropriate grammar. (“Text talk” does not qualify).
- All comments submitted must have teacher approval first.
- Try to write comments that continue the conversation. (Click here for helpful hints).
- Try to find comments you agree with or made an impact on you, then add to the discussion.
Originally found at www.tracywatanabe.edublogs.org