Mrs. Renzulli's Class Blog

4th Grade Bloggers

Sharing a Book

November3

Genetics Exhibit, San Jose Tech
Creative Commons License Photo Credit: Thomas Hawk via Compfight

Share your favorite book!

by posted under Blogging, Literature | 87 Comments »

“Sharing a Book”

1. January 7th, 2015 at 1:27 pm      Reply audree Says:

Dear.bloggers

My favorite book is the Pet War because the dog and the cat get really mad at each other and started a pet war and they would always put there heads to gether and fight.The dog and the cat talk to each other.

Audree

2. January 7th, 2015 at 1:29 pm      Reply Mckenzie Says:

Mrs. Renzulli,

What is your favorite book? You haven’t told us yet! πŸ˜€

3. January 7th, 2015 at 1:34 pm      Reply audree Says:

Dear Mrs.renzulli

Another one of my favirote books is thirteen pluse one because
    sandra got mail and its the only way for her to get in to college.

Audree:)

• January 7th, 2015 at 1:39 pm      Reply audree Says:

Dear Mrs.Renzulli

Another one of my favirote books is thirteen pluse one because
      sandra got mail and its the only way for her to get in to college.

Audree:)

4. January 7th, 2015 at 1:39 pm      Reply Diana Says:

Dear Zoe,

I went to Las Vegas I will tell you what I was reading on my way there. I had there books they are a series but they are thick almost 260 pages. The first one is the first one in the series it is called The Wide Awake Princess it is about Annie a younger sister of sleeping beauty which is Gewndoyln she is the most beautiful princess in the world after the fairies come to give her a gift a evil one came and said β€œOn your 16th birthday you will prick your finger on a spinning wheel and die.” Then another fairy came and made it that she would only sleep and so would the everyone in the castle. The parents were scared the same thing would happen to Annie so as a gift no magic evil or good could touch her. So she was not gifted with beauty. I wold to tell you more but that would spoil the books are Unlocking The Spell and The Bravest Princess both about Annie and Liam find out about his private life that Annie will not know about no one will know until the middle of the book. both Annie and Liam will travel with each other on quests to make things right. Diana taking off bye.

Your Buddy,
    Diana

5. January 7th, 2015 at 1:40 pm      Reply Jake Says:

Dear, Kyle M

How was your Christmas? What is your favorite part about Christmas? My is spending time with family and friends. It is so fun having a straight A student as a friend. You have very good parents.

Jake

6. January 7th, 2015 at 1:41 pm      Reply derrik Says:

My favorite book is THE ULTIMATE SURVIVAL MANUAL their is stuff about wilderness,disaster,urban it is really cool and my other favorite books are Minecraft