Mrs. Renzulli's Class Blog

4th Grade Bloggers

What have you discovered in Science this week?

September23

Animal Cell

Plant Cell

“What have you discovered in Science this week?”

1. September 23rd, 2014 at 11:23 am      Reply Mckenzie Says:

Hi Mrs. Renzulli,

I learned lot’s about Animal cells and Plant cells! I know that they all have the same cells but the cell wall on the plant cell is worth a different cause. The animal cell has almost the same parts the animal cell does NOT have a cell wall. The two are much alike! I really like what we are doing and want to learn more! I would like to know one thing though…Will we ever go on a science field trip? I would like to know. Also if we do I would like to bring a notebook and pencil to take notes!

From a student in your wonderful class room, Mckenzie

• September 23rd, 2014 at 1:35 pm      Reply christopher Says:

Dear Mckenzie,

Nice I really liked your juicy comment.I really loved reading your comment I thought it was a good comment.:) :} 🙂

christopher

2. September 23rd, 2014 at 11:28 am      Reply Jake Says:

I learned about plant cells and animal cells. Plant cells have a cell wall.
    Animal cells have a nucleus. Animal and plant cells have almost the same parts. It was so fun taking notes and learning about it hopefully we could do it again.

• September 23rd, 2014 at 12:54 pm      Reply Mckenzie Says:

Jake!

Wow! I knew about that part and do you agree about the cell wall has a part inside if so tell me what it is here is a website you can get it off..Animal cells Vs Plant cells. Also do you want to go on a science field trip? I do!

From, Mckenzie

• September 23rd, 2014 at 12:57 pm      Reply Hannah Says:

Dear Bloggers,

We learned about plant cell and animal cell.They all have the same parts,but the only thing different is that that plant cell has a cell wall.I wounder if different animals have different cells?I love what we are learned!

• September 23rd, 2014 at 1:05 pm      Reply Kyle Says:

Dear Mckenzie,

Do you know what a vacuole does? That is big amazing comment you made. I also want to bring a notebook for notes if we go on a field trip.
      If we do I will do I will be so excited for it. I hope we learn a lot more about animal and plant cell! Do you know what cytoplasm is?

Your best friend,
      Kyle

3. September 23rd, 2014 at 12:54 pm      Reply Kyle Says:

Dear Mrs. Renzulli,

Do you know what the nucleus does? This is an amazing question because I know so much about it. The animal cell has no cell wall but it has Mitochondria but the plant cell does not. The plant cell does have a cell wall for protection and it has a Mitochondrion. They both have a vacuole and nucleus in the cells.

From,
    Kyle

• September 23rd, 2014 at 1:09 pm      Reply Diana Says:

Dear Kyle,

Wow you know so much what site did you use. I think every one should use it.

• September 23rd, 2014 at 1:13 pm      Reply Hannah Says:

Dear Kyle,

I think the nucleus is so amazing!What does it do?I think you made your facts very nice.So they all have the same parts but the cell wall on the plant cell.Do you like what we learned?

From,
      Hannah

4. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:00 pm      Reply Jack Says:

Dear Mrs. Renzulli,

I am learning so much this week. I adore how you did it in ten seconds. Can you really do it that fast? You’re awesome. I so joyful that I got you as a teacher!

Your student,
    Jack

• September 23rd, 2014 at 1:15 pm      Reply Kyle Says:

Dear Diana,

What site did you use for your science information? I used http://www.Biology4kids.org for my science information. It helped me a lot. I found information everywhere. I hope you use it for your information for the project.

Your friend,
      Kyle

• September 23rd, 2014 at 1:20 pm      Reply Zoe Says:

Dear Jack,

I don’t think you can learn something that fast but you can read something and probably learn for it.

From,
      Zoe

5. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:03 pm      Reply Zoe Says:

Dear Bloggers,

I learned that plant cells have a cell wall but animal cells don’t have cell wall.Also that they both take in materials.I also learned that cells can be big or small.I didn’t know about plant cells or animals cells till now.What did you like most about science.

6. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:03 pm      Reply Mckenzie Says:

Kyle,

That’s a good question the nucleus is like a guard it fights off bad types of cells. And do you think we should have a science field trip? I do.

From Mckenzie

7. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:05 pm      Reply kenny Says:

Mrs. Renzulli,

We learned about a animal cell and a plant cell it was so fun i’m still working on it it is fun.

From Your Friend Kenny

8. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:06 pm      Reply Diana Says:

Dear viewers,

I am in this class I love this lesson. We are having to make diagrams on paper and grading it. We are making two diagrams animal and plant cells. After this one week I have learned so much. There are many same things like they both have a nucleus. There are many different things like only plant cells have a wall. I will make a deal first on to tell me what the rough ER does a will give you something very helpful.

Your buddy,
    Diana

9. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:06 pm      Reply Amerie Says:

Hi Jake,

What do you think about the plant cells and animal cells?Also what I learned was that plant cells have the same materials as animal cells.The project we are doing is so fun I hope we get to build the cells.

From,
    Amerie

10. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:08 pm      Reply callie Says:

I learn what a plant cell and animal cell.I know that they all have the same cell but the cell wall on the plant cell is worth a different cause.The animal cell has almost the same parts the animal cell does NOT have a cell wall.

From Callie

• September 23rd, 2014 at 1:19 pm      Reply callie Says:

Dear Mrs. Renzulli,

I learned what a plant cell and animal cell have. I know that they almost have same parts too. There is no cell wall on the animal cells body. Some parts are worth different causes on the animal cell. Do you know that the chloroplast has a different meaning on the animal cell?

11. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:10 pm      Reply Kyle Says:

Dear Jake,

What does a chloroplast do? You had an amazing comment. Do you think we will go on a science field trip? I hope we do so I can take notes. You are true with your plant and animal cell facts. Your facts were amazing and true.

Your other best friend,
    Kyle

12. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:11 pm      Reply Jake Says:

Mckenzie!

I got the information off of science kids. I discovered it when I was trying to get a blog from Mrs. Moore.

13. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:14 pm      Reply Jack Says:

Dear Mrs. Renzulli,

I’m learning so much this week about science. I’m learning that the Nucleus is for containing much DNA for the cell. Did you learn all about the whole cell? Science is my third favorite subject.

From your student,
    Jack

14. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:17 pm      Reply samantha Says:

Dear Mrs. Renzulli

I learned a lot about animal cells and plant cells.This is some of the things I put down. I learned plant cells are surrounded by a stiff wall.I learned animal cells can be big or small.One thing that they have in common is they both have nucleus.

15. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:18 pm      Reply Kyle Says:

Dear bloggers,

My favorite thing I discovered is the mitochondria it acts as digestive system and the cell wall protects the plant cell. My favorite thing I discovered is the nucleus it is the brain of the cell.

your friend
    Kyle

16. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:23 pm      Reply kenny Says:

Mrs.Renzulli

We learned about plant cell and animal cell. Do you no what the cell wall is? For a plant cell a cell wall is a thing that protects the plant cell.

From Your Friend,
    Kenny

17. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:24 pm      Reply Mrs. Renzulli Says:

I am amazed of how much information you have learned thus far! Would you like to create a 3-D model of an Animal Cell and Plant Cell?

18. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:25 pm      Reply christopher Says:

Dear Mrs. Renzulli,

In class I’d learned about plant and animal cells. My question is what is a membrane and chloroplast? I really liked these amazing couple of weeks I’ve liked about learning about plant and animal cells!

Your friend and student,
    Christopher

19. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:26 pm      Reply Jake Says:

If you want to go on science kids come here…. http://www.sciencekid.com

20. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:27 pm      Reply Jacob Says:

Dear Mrs.Renzulli,

I am having so much fun because you are teaching us about plant cells and animal cells. I enjoy having you as a teacher.

Sincerely,
    Jacob

21. September 23rd, 2014 at 1:34 pm      Reply Derrik Says:

Mrs.Renzulli

I learned that a plant cell has a cell wall.

🙂

22. September 23rd, 2014 at 2:55 pm      Reply chantal Says:

Deer Mrs. Renzulli

What I learned was plant cells and animal cells.
    In plant cells the have vocuole,nucleus,mitochondrion,cell membrane,cell wall,cytoplasm,chloroplast.

What I learned was animal cell and they have cell membrane,cytoplasm,nucleus,vocuole,mitochondrion.

The both is that they have cytoplasm vacuole nucleus cell membrane mitochondrion What did you learned from plant cells and animal cells?

23. September 23rd, 2014 at 3:15 pm      Reply ciera Says:

Dear,Mrs.Renzulli

Plant cell have vacuole,nucleus,cytoplasm,chloroplast,mitochondrion, cell wall and cell membrane.Animal cell have vacuole, cell membrane,nucleus,cytoplasm and mitochondria.

from,
    ciera

24. September 24th, 2014 at 10:59 am      Reply perla Says:

Dear Mrs.Renzulli

I learn about animal cell and plant cell and we made a poster.

25. September 24th, 2014 at 11:00 am      Reply Jack Says:

Dear Zoe,

Thank you for the tip. Do you really think I can learn something that fast? You should always try and you could succeed.

26. September 24th, 2014 at 11:21 am      Reply Ashton Says:

Dear Mrs. Renzulli

I’v learnd about animal cell and plant cell.

27. September 24th, 2014 at 11:24 am      Reply isaiah Says:

Dear bloggers What i Learned was plant cell and animal cell and animal cell is like wolf and a dog are different and plant cell is a plant that grow under the ground and that some that by them at the store.

28. November 4th, 2014 at 2:53 pm      Reply Emily Says:

Did you have a science day because if you did what did you do and did you have fun?