Any student or teacher is welcome to add a book talk to this blog! Leave a comment on this page and we’ll send you the information you need to log in to the blog and write a post.
Five Book Talk Writing Tips
1. Write about a book you liked and would recommend! Make sure it’s one that is appropriate for kids in elementary school.
2. Include at least one photo. We’d suggest that you use a photo you took yourself (such as a photo of the book cover). If that’s not possible, make sure to only use images you have permission to use, and include proper attribution, please. Check with your teacher if you’re not sure how to do this.
3. Include this information in your book talk:
- Name of the book
- Author’s name
- Number of pages
4. Don’t give away too much about what happens in the book! You don’t need to write a summary of the whole book, just enough to get others interested in it.
5. Proofread your writing, please!