This blog is a place for elementary-aged kids and teachers to talk about books they have read, and books they want to read. It is written mainly by a group of students in Arizona, USA, but anyone is welcome to add to the conversation! Please see our Write a Book Talk page if you’d like to contribute a post to this blog.
We welcome comments on all our posts! Please follow these guidelines when posting comments.
- Students, parents, and teachers will identify students by their first names only.
- Please don’t include any personally identifying information, such as your last name and where you live.
- All comments are moderated and will be read and approved by a blog administrator before they appear on the blog.
- Please make sure all comments are positive and respectful.
- Only comments which have been proof-read are allowed. Use complete sentences with appropriate spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- If you’re not sure how to write a blog comment, read this post from Mrs. Yollis’ class in California to learn more!