Blogs are a great way to share ideas, resources, communication, and build collaboration. In AJUSD, there are several blogs focused on sharing around the Arizona College and Career Ready Standards (Common Core).
Here are some of our AJUSD Common Core blogs:
- AJUSD’s Common Core Blog — Originally this was an individual blog, led by Jodi Walker, DVES & PTES Common Core Coach. It is organically growing into a group blog with submissions by other AJUSD leaders.
- AJUSD 6th Grade Common Core Math Blog — By Tracy Watanabe, Technology Integration Specialist and Common Core Co-Coordinator.
- Artifacts from the Classroom — By Patty McGuckin, FPES Common Core Coach.
- Paradigm Shift — By Erica Modzelewski, CCJH & AJHS Common Core Coach.
- Perspective from PTES Principal — By Heidi Golemon, PTES Principal.
- wwatanabe — By Tracy Watanabe, Technology Integration Specialist and Common Core Co-Coordinator.