Our Interwrite Mobis pilot trainings have been going smoothly. During our first training, we were introduced to our Mobis, and we investigated the Gallery during our second training.
Introduction to Mobi
On our desktop, we investigated the features of the menu. (Note, the image below is interactive, just roll the cursor over the image to see more links).
We also customized our Main Toolbar by going to the preferences, and clicking on the Customize Toolbar tab. Here are a few of our favorites that we added to our toolbars by dragging it and dropping it in the Main Toolbar area:
Here are three tutorial videos to review our introductory training:
- Mobi Interwrite Workspace Tutorial Video
- Quick Guide (for the first time you use it)
- Getting Started Guide (same as the one that came with the Mobi)
Tips for caring for the device:
- Use terry-cloth to clean screen with.
- Plug it in at the end of the day to recharge.
- Make sure the pen is placed completely in the pen storage slot (you’ll hear a click) for the pen to recharge when the Mobi is charging.
To view more tutorial/training videos, see: More Online Video Tutorials for Interwrite Workspace.
The Mobi gives the students an opportunity to share their learning by showing their work, sharing their learning with evidence from what’s on the screen and visually representing their thoughts. The Mobi also allows the teacher the mobility around the class and the ability to bring the device to the students.