How do you capture a copy of what’s on your screen?
On the teacher laptops, you’ll:
- Press “Print Screen” key on the top right of your keyboard.
- Then open your email or Paint.
- Press CTRL + V to paste the image.
- Decide if you need to save the image. If so, I recommend using Paint.
On the older student netbooks, follow this procedure:
On the newer student netbooks, there is a slightly different procedure. Can you share that with me in the comments?
On a Mac, you’ll:
- Press Command, Shift, and 4 at the same time.
- Then pull the crossbars down and around the image you want to capture.
- You’ll find it on your desktop as a Screenshot.
How does the Screen Capture work on the newer netbooks?