I am often asked how to open a document from templates in Google Apps. For example, how would I open the Collaboration Coach Application from Templates?
1) From the Docs menu, click on Create, and select “From template.”
2) Type the name of what you are looking for in the search template box at the top, then click “Search Template.”
3) Select Use this template for the file you would like to create.
4) Rename the file by clicking on the name.
5) Then type in your name before the title.
Now it will be saved in your docs as your own.
How did this tutorial help you?
Do you have any questions?