This post was written for Week 2 , Activity 8 of the Student Blogging Challenge
The activity was to create an A-Z slideshow about our state. We learned many things last week, and not just about our state! These are the steps we took:
- Brained stormed places, animal, things and people we felt represented our state.
- Picked one place, animal, person or thing for each letter of the alphabet.
- Did research for each letter so we could give a couple facts in our slideshow.
- Had a lesson on creative commons and giving proper photo credit.
- Found pictures for (most) of our letters using flickrCC.
- Learned how to email the pictures and copy and paste the photo credit.
- Put it all into a slideshow using an iPad app called Educreation.
View our fantastic slideshow to learn a few facts and see some great photos of Arizona.
Did you learn anything new about Arizona from our slideshow?